Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Director of Finance and Administration
Organization: Milima Technologies Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
About Milima Technologies:
Milima Technologies is an ICT firm with head office in Kampala, Uganda providing services in Networks, Software and Web technologies.
Milima Technologies was officially incorporated on July 6th, 2015 and has since grown to a large team. We have executed projects for small, medium and large companies carrying out projects in networks design and deployment, software development, web optimization technologies, graphics and brand management.
We are seeking for a qualified Administrative Assistant who will ensure smooth day-to-day running of affairs at Milima by performing administrative and office support activities. Administrative Assistant will directly report to the Director of Finance and Administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to the managing director
- Develop and maintain a proper filing and record system.
- Receive and make calls to clients as instructed
- Prepare receipt and invoices for clients.
- Establishing and Maintaining computerized database of the organization contacts and other relevant information required.
- Assisting with the promotional activity of Milima Technologies, including responding to information from Public and assisting with the coordination of events and conferences.
- Develop and implement strategies to create new business and revenue for company.
Administrative Assistant shall be responsible for all the above listed duties and any other duties that may be assigned by Director of Finance and Managing Director from time to time
A Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resource, Commerce, Economics or any other related field from a recognized Institution.
- Must have good computer skills(Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint and Internet)
- Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to relate with people at all levels internally and externally
- Excellent organizational, scheduling and planning skills
- Must be a person of high integrity with excellent work ethic
- Ability to plan and juggle different priorities and meet deadline
- Must be self-motivated
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a creative and proactive approach to all areas of work
- Strong team working orientation with flexible and adaptable approach to work
How to Apply
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications letter, copies of academic document, updated CV to email@example.com
Deadline: 14th October 2016.