Job Title: Marketing and Design Specialist
Reports To: Director of Finance and Administration
Organization: Milima Technologies Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Milima Technologies is an ICT firm with head office in Kampala, Uganda providing services in Networks, Software and Web technologies.
Milima Technologies was officially incorporated on July 6th, 2015 and has since grown to a large team; it has executed projects for small, medium and large companies carrying out projects in networks design and deployment, software development, web optimization technologies, graphics and brand management.
We are seeking for an experienced marketing coordinator who will support the branding efforts of Milima technologies through dynamic and industry leading marketing, including graphics designs, creating and maintaining websites, social media and developing marketing campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content market
- Responsible for the administration and update of the website including developing advertising and updating promotional information on a regular basis, and maintaining product information.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, email, and other channels.
- Analyzes and provides feedback on the outcomes of marketing programs and advertising activities.
- Monitors expenditures and tracks expenses against budget. Notifies management of expenditures over budget or other irregular expenditures.
- Performs any other duties, responsibilities or tasks as assigned.
The applicant should hold a Diploma in Media Technology, Mass Communication or an equivalent from a well-known institute.
- Proven skills in Adobe suites and other design software is a core Requirement
- Computer Literacy is a must and will be tested
- Excellent organizational, scheduling and planning skills.
- Ability to juggle different priorities and meet deadlines
- Innovation and Marketing new approaches, should be able to generate new ideas and propose new, more effective ways of doing things;
How to Apply
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications letter, copies of academic document, updated CV and kindly attach two samples of previous designs to email@example.com
Deadline: 14th October 2016 by 5pm