Milima technologies aspires to become a leading cyber security firm in Africa developing solutions that defend against internal and external threats for users.
Our innovations provide highly secure firewall, web, and email services while helping to enable mobility and teleworking. We are dependable on delivering;
- Access Control and Policies
- Advanced Malware Protection
- Email Security
- Network Security
- Next Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS)
- Security Management
- VPN and Endpoint Security Clients
- Web Security
Mercury and Zerox Security Solutions
Recently Milima Technologies got into partnership with Netherlands based Inpedio, a leading cyber security player in Europe and was awarded exclusive rights to distribute Mercury and Zerox licenses and provide end-user support in Uganda.
Mercury is a comprehensive mobile security solution designed on a layered approach providing protection over device security, network security, communications security and management applications. Unique features of Mercury include;
- BYOD-compliant - enables use of any phone
–Eliminates need for two devices
–Looks like regular phone
- Open garden approach – enjoy an unlimited mobile experience
–Download any app from the store
–Control all apps, including vendor/SP apps
- Server-less secured communications
–No single point of failure
–Even the Service Provider does not have access to content
–Difficult to block
- Software-based - seamless operation, built into OS
–Encryption over native apps
–Security always up and running
How does Mercury defend your mobile device;
- APT attacks will be detected and stopped
- Interception and traffic manipulation attempts by rogue networks will be detected and stopped
- If your phone is lost, stolen or confiscated - NO ONE can gain access or take information from the phone
- If your location or identity needs to remain unknown, the phone can send misleading or false information
An innovative solution for PC security, protecting devices from any type of malware - computer viruses, worms, trojan horses and combined Advanced Persistent Threats, focusing on detection of malware using zero-day exploits.
Zerox has the capacity to detect and stop exploits regardless of their origin (browsers, applications etc.) and suspends the processes related to the malicious attack, while generating a report containing the details of the origin of the attack.
Zerox enhances system security by preventing exploits and providing information for security analysis and forensics.
Key strengths of the Zerox PC protection;
- Zero-day Prevention - The solution detects and stops exploitation attempts without a set of signatures, thus addressing the unknown and known vulnerabilities the same.
- Alerts and Reports - Upon detection, the solution alerts the user on the attack attempt and generates a detailed report containing the source and trigger of the attempt.
- Forensics Support - In addition to the report, upon detection, the solution collects system information to support malware analysis and the possibility to capture the malware and the utilized exploits.
- Real Time Protection - The solution is software based and integrated into the protected system - always present, always sentient.
- No Performance Impact - At steady state, the solution does not conduct scans etc., thus it does not require system resources (memory, CPU etc.) and does not affect normal system operation and performance.
- Integration with 3rd Party Solutions - The solution can be installed and operate alongside other anti-malware solutions. Alerts and reports can be exported automatically to cyber command center or management applications.