Security Analyst Intern
Reports To: Senior Security Analyst
Duration Of Internship Contract: 3 Months
Duty Station: Ntinda, Kampala.
About the Role:
Milima Security is seeking for Security Analysts to join the Internship programs with possibilities of contract extension or recruitment into paid contract roles. The individuals will get to work with a strong group of Engineers and Senior Security experts to manage the Information Security programs within the organisation.
The Security Analyst Intern will be engaged in various training programs within the organization including but not limited to;
- Establishing Cyber-threat plans and protocols
- Maintaining data security and integrity
- Monitoring company security and network access
- Performing tests and risk analysis
- Reviewing security alerts and taking steps to protect the information
- Updating and maintaining a firewall
- Recommending security tools and countermeasures to the Senior Security Analysts
- Identify malware and conduct well documented consumer friendly analysis.
- Research and Development in the Cybersecurity space, giving advisory and updates on the latest malware and Cybersecurity technology.
As an intern, one is expected to be dynamic, flexible and open minded in their approach to work. From time to time, you may be requested to perform other duties not listed above.
- Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or any course in a related field is a must.
- Certificate in Cybersecurity from a reputable training institution is an added advantage.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Intrigue and curiosity about cybersecurity and emerging cyber threats is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Send your CV accompanied with a motivational letter to Finance and HR Manager, Sandra Namiiro firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:00am on 11th February 2022
For Inquiries, Call: +256 778 290 491/ +256 787 622 779